This move only sounds like you need coordination to do it well. Its multiple simple steps are done in slow progression, so you have time to process each one (and not get frazzled by the "What's next?" factor).
- Start by lying faceup, leaning on your elbows with your legs extended and your knees slightly bent.
- Lift your hips toward the ceiling, forming a straight line from your head to your heels. Stay for 8 counts.
- Roll to your side, hips lifted with your right elbow and forearm on the floor to support your weight and help you balance. Maintain a straight line again, head to heels, holding for 8 counts.
- Now roll into a plank position with your forearms on the floor and your elbows by your sides, knees lifted.
- Hold for 8 counts.
- Lastly, roll to your left side, supporting your body with your left forearm and elbow. Lift your hips in a straight line between your head and your heels, holding for 8 counts.
- Repeat the sequence 8 times.