Amazing Arms in 3 Moves
Intermediate Exercises1. Chair Dips
- Place two sturdy chairs across from each other. Put both hands on the edge of one seat and your feet on the other.
- Bend elbows 90 degrees, lowering yourself toward the floor and keeping elbows below your shoulders.
- Straighten arms to raise body back up.
- Do 8 to 10 reps.
- Standing with feet shoulder-width apart, hold a 5-pound dumbbell in each hand, arms at sides, palms facing out.
- Bend both elbows 90 degrees. Hold for 2 counts, then lower arms to start. Do 7 reps.
- Next, start with elbows bent 90 degrees, and curl weights up toward shoulders. Hold for 2 counts, then lower back to start. Do 7 reps.
- Return to start and curl dumbbells all the way up to your shoulders; lower. Do 7 reps.
- Sit on the edge of a sturdy chair, feet together. Hold a 5-pound dumbbell in each hand, arms straight down at sides.
- With palms facing down, raise left arm out to side until it's parallel to floor.
- Keeping left arm raised, extend right arm in front of body until it's parallel to floor and arms are perpendicular.
- Hold for 2 counts and lower. Do 8 to 10 reps; switch sides.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.