Amazing Arms in 3 Moves
Beginner Exercises1. Single-Arm Pull-Downs
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, holding an end of a resistance band in each hand.
- Extend your left arm diagonally up and your right arm diagonally down, palms out.
- Bend your right elbow, bringing right fist and forearm in toward your chest.
- Do 8 to 10 reps; switch arms and repeat.
- Stand on the center of a resistance band, feet shoulder-width apart, arms down at sides. Hold an end of the band in each hand, palms facing each other.
- Bend both elbows, keeping them tucked into sides, to bring hands up toward shoulders while rotating wrists 180 degrees so that palms face out at the top, then lower.
- Do 8 to 10 reps.
- Place the center of your feet on a resistance band and stand with feet shoulder-width apart. Hold an end of the band in each hand, arms straight down at sides, palms facing your body.
- Raise your arms straight out to the sides to chest height so that they are parallel to the floor.
- Hold for 2 counts; lower and repeat. Do 8 to 10 reps.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)