5. One-Arm Triceps Dip
Fitness Focus: Triceps
- Sit on the floor with your legs and feet pressed together, knees bent and feet flat on the floor.
- Place your hands about a foot behind your butt, palms shoulder-distance apart, fingers pointing toward your butt. Straighten your arms to raise your butt off the floor.
- Bend your left elbow and lower your butt as close to the floor as possible without actually touching it.
- Straighten your left arm; repeat, this time bending right arm.
- Alternate sides for 60 seconds.
- To make the move a little easier, try spreading your legs up to 2 feet apart.
What do you think of this story?
Leave a Comment.