10-Minute Workout: Twist Away Ab Flab
Walking Lunge with RotationMinutes 2:00-4:00
- Stand with feet hip-width apart, holding dumbbell with both hands, arms extended in front of you.
- Step right foot forward about 3 feet and bend knees 90 degrees into a lunge.
- At the same time, rotate your torso and dumbbell to the right, keeping arms straight.
- Return to stand and repeat with left leg, rotating to the left.
- Continue, alternating 8 to 10 times per side.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)