Strong, Sexy Abs
Target: Works Obliques and Rectus Abdominis
- Sit on the floor with scarf wrapped around right foot, holding both ends in right hand, left foot on the floor with knee bent.
- Lean back while extending right leg, keeping foot about 12 inches off the floor.
- At the same time, twist torso to the left while reaching back with your left arm at shoulder height.
- Pull scarf to draw right knee toward your chest while turning torso back to center, tapping right foot with left hand.
- Reverse the move, bringing right leg back to front while twisting upper body to left; repeat.
- Do 6 to 8 reps; switch sides.
- Do 2 sets per side.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)