Strong, Sexy Abs
3. Side Crunch
Target: Works Obliques, Lower Back, Glutes, ThighsSide Crunch A
- Kneel on the floor and lean all the way over to your left side, bringing the palm of your left hand to the floor.
- Keeping your weight balanced, slowly extend your right leg, pointing toes.
- Place your right hand behind your head with your elbow pointing toward ceiling.
- Slowly lift your right leg to hip height while extending your right arm above your leg, palm facing forward.
- Look out over your right hand while bringing the right side of your rib cage toward your right hip.
- Lower to starting position and repeat 6 to 8 times; switch sides.
- Do 2 sets per side.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.