Your Flat-Abs Handbook
5. Cross-Country Abs
- Stand with feet hip-width apart, knees slightly bent.
- Hold a 3-pound dumbbell in each hand, arms at sides.
- Twist your upper body and head to the right.
- Bring your right arm straight behind you, left arm in front until it's in line with your left shoulder and thigh, rotating your chest toward the ceiling as you go while keeping hips still.
- Hold for 5 seconds; return to center and repeat on the opposite side to complete the rep, moving arms in a cross-country skiing motion.
- Do 12 to 15 reps.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.