Your Flat-Abs Handbook
2. Closing the Castle Door
- Stand with feet hip-width apart.
- Bend left elbow 90 degrees with upper arm next to left side, palm facing right.
- Bring right elbow to shoulder height with palm also facing right; bring thumbs to touch to the right of chest.
- Engage your core and imagine you're trying to press against a heavy door toward the right; keep hands close to your right shoulder.
- Hold for 1 count, then repeat on the opposite side in one fluid motion to complete the rep.
- Do 10 reps.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)