Your Flat-Abs Handbook
1. The Kayak
- Stand with right foot pointing forward, left foot directly behind it with left toe touching right heel, knees slightly bent.
- Lightly hold a 3-pound dumbbell in each hand, elbows bent 90 degrees, palms down (as if holding a kayak paddle).
- Bring left elbow toward left hip and right elbow to shoulder height. Keep body centered.
- Switch sides, bringing right elbow to hip and left elbow to shoulder.
- Do 20 reps, alternating sides. Move in a flowing motion as if you're rowing; don't rest at center.
- Switch feet and repeat.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.