Fabulously Flat Abs
2. CrisscrossTargets: Abs and obliques
- Lie faceup, knees bent 90 degrees with feet lifted and hands behind head.
- Extend left leg about 45 degrees to floor while bringing right knee toward chest.
- Lift head, neck, and shoulders, rotating left shoulder toward right knee.
- Switch sides, bringing right shoulder toward left knee, and extend right leg.
- Do 15 to 20 reps per side.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)