Fabulously Flat Abs
1. Side Plank with a TwistTargets: Shoulders, obliques, glutes, and quads
- Lie on right side with elbow on floor under shoulder, hips stacked.
- Push hips up, forming straight line from head to heels; extend left arm above shoulder.
- Bring left arm under body, rotating upper body to the right.
- Hold for 1 count; return to start.
- Do 6 to 10 reps; switch sides and repeat.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)