Lose Your Ab Flab: Fat-Burning Power Pilates
5a. Crossover Sweep
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, arms by sides.
- Lift right leg out to side 6 inches off the floor and simultaneously sweep your arms across your body to the left.
- Step right foot 12 inches diagonally in front of your left foot.
- Sweep your arms across your body to the right as you bend both knees 90 degrees into a "curtsy" lunge. (Your left heel will come off the floor.)
- Straighten legs and return to starting position.
- Complete 8 reps on each leg.
Originally published in Fitness magazine, March 2006.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.