Lose Your Ab Flab: Fat-Burning Power Pilates
3. Crisscross Reach
- Step your right foot about 12 inches to the right and bend your right knee 90 degrees into a side lunge.
- Reach left arm diagonally up with fingertips pointing toward the ceiling and right arm diagonally down, fingertips pointing toward the floor (not shown).
- Place left hand behind head, elbow bent to side.
- Exhaling, lift your right knee across your body toward your left hip and left elbow toward your right knee.
- Return to lunge position and repeat to complete 8 reps, then switch sides.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.