Beat Belly Bulge
Intermediate: Plank with Twist2. Plank with Twist
- Get into plank position with forearms on the floor, abs engaged, back straight and toes tucked under.
- Twist your entire lower body (from the torso down) to the right, keeping your arms, shoulders, and head still, legs and feet together.
- Hold for 5 seconds, then return to center.
- Repeat, twisting to the left.
- Do 12 times on each side.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)