The Ultimate Ab Workout Plan: Week 3 Exercise Instructions
- Start by lying faceup, leaning on your elbows with your legs extended and your knees slightly bent. Lift your hips toward the ceiling, forming a straight line from your head to your heels.
- Hold this position for 8 counts.
- Roll to your side, hips lifted with your right elbow and forearm on the floor to support your weight and help you balance. Maintain a straight line from your head to your heels and hold this position for 8 counts.
- Now roll into a plank position with your forearms on the floor and your elbows by your sides. Hold this position for 8 counts.
- Lastly, roll to your left side. Support your body with your left forearm and elbow. Keep your hips in a straight line between your head and heels and hold this position for 8 counts. Repeat this entire sequence 8 times.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)