10 Tidbits of Weight-Loss Wisdom from The Biggest Loser
Pages in this Story:
- I Am "The Biggest Loser"?
- You Must Be a Priority
- Do Not Worship at the Fondue Altar
- Ignorance Is (Fattening) Bliss
- Don't Hate Your Metabolic Rate
- Sweat Your Frown Upside Down
- Atone for Your Sins -- in Writing
- Health Is Your 401k
- Commit Dessert Adultery -- Occasionally
- Know Your Visceral Limit
- Keep Your Fervor Afire
Health Is Your 401k
Kai, the 27-year-old runner-up from season three, loved late-night club-hopping, kicking back cocktails and shots, and waxing the dance floor. On the ranch, she learned she didn't need alcohol to get the party started. But she began retreating back into her old freewheeling behaviors when she returned home. Kai was faced with a choice: tequila or fitness. She chose the natural high over the liquid one. The lesson: You can't serve your body and the bar tab, too. Do you really want to put liquor over wellness?
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.