10 Tidbits of Weight-Loss Wisdom from The Biggest Loser
Pages in this Story:
- I Am "The Biggest Loser"?
- You Must Be a Priority
- Do Not Worship at the Fondue Altar
- Ignorance Is (Fattening) Bliss
- Don't Hate Your Metabolic Rate
- Sweat Your Frown Upside Down
- Atone for Your Sins -- in Writing
- Health Is Your 401k
- Commit Dessert Adultery -- Occasionally
- Know Your Visceral Limit
- Keep Your Fervor Afire
Atone for Your Sins -- in Writing
Season two's winner, Matt, 28, knows this statute by heart. After packing on three pounds in one week, he had to confess to himself -- and his food diary -- that a series of late-night feeding sessions was the culprit, not water retention. The lesson: Be real with yourself, because the scale does not lie. In fact, studies show that women who weigh themselves at least once a week have a better chance of losing weight and keeping it off compared with those who don't.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.