10 Tidbits of Weight-Loss Wisdom from The Biggest Loser
Pages in this Story:
- I Am "The Biggest Loser"?
- You Must Be a Priority
- Do Not Worship at the Fondue Altar
- Ignorance Is (Fattening) Bliss
- Don't Hate Your Metabolic Rate
- Sweat Your Frown Upside Down
- Atone for Your Sins -- in Writing
- Health Is Your 401k
- Commit Dessert Adultery -- Occasionally
- Know Your Visceral Limit
- Keep Your Fervor Afire
Sweat Your Frown Upside Down
Never underestimate the caloric power of emotional eating. In season three, trainer Bob Harper schooled his team on how to steer their stress and blues away from cupcakes and into a vigorous workout. The lesson: Next time you're about to abduct the fridge, turn on your heel and get to steppin' -- in place, outside, or around the house. Applaud yourself for rejecting the bait, and harness that footwork whenever you feel weak.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.