10 Tidbits of Weight-Loss Wisdom from The Biggest Loser
Pages in this Story:
- I Am "The Biggest Loser"?
- You Must Be a Priority
- Do Not Worship at the Fondue Altar
- Ignorance Is (Fattening) Bliss
- Don't Hate Your Metabolic Rate
- Sweat Your Frown Upside Down
- Atone for Your Sins -- in Writing
- Health Is Your 401k
- Commit Dessert Adultery -- Occasionally
- Know Your Visceral Limit
- Keep Your Fervor Afire
Do Not Worship at the Fondue Altar
In the beginning of season two, participants were allowed one final all-you-can-stuff-in-your face, junk-eating fete before they yielded to their calorie-restricted diets. Suzanne, 30, wasn't shy about opening her mouth beneath the chocolate fondue fountain. But after she gulped down all the syrup she could, she complained of feeling sick and disgusted by what she'd just done. The lesson: Nothing blisters the spirit (and stains the chin) like guzzling excessive amounts of cocoa. The trick to avoiding a repeat offense? Think of all the hours you'll have to log on the treadmill to singe it off.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.