Off the Wagon, But Still Losing
Lisa's Latest Stats
|Weight||150 lb.||139 lb.|
|Left to Lose||20 lb.||9 lb.|
My Goals This Month
- Don't "splurge" on treats whenever I'm in a bad mood or just feel like it; plan them in advance.
- Look for ways to exercise with the whole family.
- Ice my sore feet and shoulders every night to relieve pain and inflammation.
- Work on having two fruits and three vegetables every day.
- Try to eat a balanced dinner -- and only one dessert -- every night.
- Learn to value my strengths and realize they more than make up for my weaknesses.
Originally published in FITNESS magazine, September 2006.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.