Bent-Over Row and Kickback
Targets: Back, triceps, abs, and legs
- Holding a dumbbell in right hand, lunge forward with left leg so that left knee is bent 90 degrees and right leg is straight behind you.
- Hinge forward slightly at hips and place left hand on left thigh for support, keeping back straight and extending right arm toward floor.
- Keep abs tight as you bring dumbbell up toward rib cage, bending right elbow directly behind you.
- Keeping elbow steady, extend right arm behind you so that it's parallel to floor.
- Bend right elbow again and lower dumbbell toward floor to complete 1 rep.
- Do 15 reps. Switch sides; repeat.
Watch a video demonstration of this exercise