The Party Diet
Breakfast: 1 cup whole-grain cereal topped with 1 cup nonfat milk and 1 cup sliced strawberries.
- 271 calories, 14g protein, 58g carbohydrates, 1g fat (0g saturated), 10g fiber
Lunch: Veggie burger on a whole-grain hamburger roll with lettuce and tomato, and 1 small pear.
- 359 calories, 20g protein, 56g carbohydrate, 7g fat (2g saturated), 12g fiber
Dinner: 6-ounce halibut fillet brushed with 2 teaspoons olive oil, seasoned with salt and pepper, and roasted 10 to 15 minutes (depending on thickness); 4 ounces cheese ravioli; 1 cup string beans sauteed in 1 teaspoon olive oil; 2 fresh figs.
- 553 calories, 44g protein, 47g carbohydrate, 22g fat (4g saturated), 9g fiber
Dessert: 2 shortbread cookies.
- 160 calories, 2g protein, 18g carbohydrate, 8g fat (2g saturated), 2g fiber
Snack: 1 ounce dark chocolate.
- 151 calories, 2g protein, 17g carbohydrate, 9g fat (5g saturated), 2g fiber
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)