The Party Diet
Breakfast: 2 poached eggs, 1 whole-wheat English muffin and 1/2 medium grapefruit.
- 359 calories, 22g protein, 37g carbohydrate, 14g fat (4g saturated), 6g fiber
Lunch: Green salad with 4 ounces grilled chicken strips, veggies of your choice (like peppers), and 2 tablespoons dressing; a small banana.
- 290 calories, 28g protein, 21g carbohydrate, 12g fat (1g saturated), 5g fiber
Dinner: 4 ounces prepared lean sliced steak (from the supermarket), 1 cup broccoli sauteed in 2 teaspoons olive oil, 1 small whole wheat dinner roll, and 3 clementines.
- 550 calories, 40g protein, 56g carbohydrate, 20g fat (5g saturated), 12g fiber
Dessert: 1/2 cup vanilla nonfat frozen yogurt and 4 small vanilla wafer cookies.
- 161 calories, 5g protein, 30g carbohydrate, 3g fat (1g saturated), 0g fiber
Snack: 1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese and 3 small bread sticks.
- 142 calories, 16g protein, 13g carbohydrates, 2g fat (1g saturated), 0g fiber
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.