The Party Diet
Breakfast: 2 pieces whole wheat toast, each topped with 1 slice reduced-fat cheese; 1/2 cup grapefruit juice.
- 404 calories, 21g protein, 48g carbohydrate, 16g fat (8g saturated), 4g fiber
Lunch: 1 cup black-bean soup, green salad with assorted veggies of your choice tossed with 2 tablespoons dressing; 3 chocolate kisses.
- 319 calories, 10g protein, 40g carbohydrate, 14g fat (4g saturated), 5g fiber
Dinner: 8 pieces assorted sushi (takeout), 1/2 cup shelled edamame, and 1 medium orange.
- 485 calories, 21g protein, 90g carbohydrate, 4g fat (0g saturated), 10g fiber
Dessert: 6 ounces plain nonfat yogurt topped with 1 tablespoon raisins.
- 155 calories, 9g protein, 23g carbohydrate, 2g fat (2g saturated), 1g fiber
Snack: 28 dry-roasted peanuts.
- 166 calories, 7g protein, 6g carbohydrate, 14g fat (2g saturated), 2g fiber
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.