The Party Diet
Breakfast: Smoothie made with 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt, 1 large banana, 1 kiwi, 1 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup, and crushed ice.
- 415 calories, 16g protein, 86g carbohydrate, 3g fat (2g saturated), 7g fiber
Lunch: Roast beef sandwich made with 2 ounces lean meat, lettuce, tomato, and mustard on whole wheat bread; 1/2 cup baby carrots and 1 medium pear.
- 367 calories, 23g protein, 60g carbohydrate, 6g fat (2g saturated), 11g fiber
Dinner: Pad Thai (about 8 ounces, takeout) served with 1 1/2 cups broccoli and peppers stir-fried in 2 teaspoons olive oil.
- 422 calories, 17g protein, 48g carbohydrates, 19g fat (3g saturated), 8g fiber
Dessert: 2 shortbread cookies.
- 160 calories, 2g protein, 18g carbohydrate, 8g fat (2g saturated), 2g fiber
Snack: Reduced-fat string cheese (1 stick) and 12 almonds.
- 135 calories, 9g protein, 4g carbohydrate, 10g fat (2g saturated), 2g fiber
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)