The Party Diet
Breakfast: 1 cup whole grain cereal topped with 1 cup nonfat milk and 1/2 banana, sliced.
- 286 calories, 14g protein, 63g carbohydrate, 1g fat (0g saturated), 9g fiber
Lunch: Tuna-salad sandwich on a whole-grain roll made with small can (3 ounces) water-packed tuna, 2 tablespoons light mayo, and 2 tablespoons each chopped celery and bell peppers.
- 312 calories, 24g protein, 22g carbohydrate, 14g fat (2.5g saturated), 3g fiber
Dinner: 6 ounces skinless rotisserie chicken, 2/3 cup whole wheat couscous (made from 1/3 cup dry) and 1 cup string beans sauteed in 2 teaspoons olive oil and garlic.
- 602 calories, 53g protein, 37g carbohydrate, 27g fat (6g saturated), 9g fiber
Dessert: 2 small fig cookies.
- 111 calories, 1g protein, 21g carbohydrate, 2g fat (0g saturated), 1g fiber
Snack: 1 nectarine and 11 baked chips.
- 193 calories, 3g protein, 35g carbohydrate, 6g fat (1g saturated), 4g fiber
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.