The Party Diet
Breakfast: 1 cup low-fat yogurt topped with 1 cup strawberries and 2 teaspoons almonds.
- 239 calories, 16g protein, 35g carbohydrate, 5g fat (2g saturated), 4g fiber
Lunch: Salad with chicken and vegetables (about 2 cups) tossed with 2 tablespoons dressing; 1 medium apple for dessert.
- 297 calories, 24g protein, 27g carbohydrate, 11g fat (2g saturated), 3g fiber
Dinner: 6-ounce salmon fillet, brushed with 2 teaspoons each molasses and olive oil and broiled. Two cups steamed broccoli and carrots. Small whole wheat roll.
- 640 calories, 42g protein, 53g carbohydrate, 30g fat (6g saturated), 13g fiber
Dessert: 3 mini Milano cookies and 1 cup skim milk.
- 170 calories, 10g protein, 22g carbohydrates, 4g fat (2g saturated), 1g fiber
Snack: Toasted whole wheat pita bread and 1 thin slice (3/4 ounce) reduced-fat cheese.
- 144 calories, 10g protein, 18g carbohydrates, 5g fat (2g saturated), 2g fiber
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.