The 5-Factor Diet
Espresso Panna Cotta
Makes: 2 servings5 Core Ingredients
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 cup nonfat sour cream or quark
- 1 shot espresso coffee, chilled (To avoid caffeine, use decaf espresso.)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped bittersweet chocolate
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons sugar or Splenda
- Whisk together the yogurt, sour cream, coffee, chopped chocolate, vanilla extract, and sugar until smooth.
- Pour into two small containers and chill until ready to serve.
Nutrition facts per serving: 268 calories, 15g protein, 41g carbohydrate, 2g fat (1g saturated), 0.4g fiber.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.