The 5-Factor Diet
Makes: 2 servings5 Core Ingredients
- 1 1/2 cups egg whites
- 1 1/3 cups chopped strawberries
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 1/4 teaspoons sugar or Splenda
- Butter-flavor cooking oil spray
- Beat together the egg whites, strawberries, rolled oats, and sugar until smooth.
- Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat. Ladle 1/4 cup batter into the skillet.
- Cook until batter is set around the edges of the pan, then push batter toward the center with a spatula. Cook until batter begins to set in the center.
- Turn the pancake over. Cook for 1 minute. Repeat with remaining batter.
- To serve, top pancakes with sour cream and blueberries.
Nutrition facts per serving: 506 calories, 35g protein, 79g carbohydrate, 5g fat (1g saturated), 9g fiber.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.