Waffles with Blueberry Maple Syrup
- 1/3 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 2 whole-grain waffles
- 1 tablespoon pecans
Microwave blueberries and syrup together for 2 to 3 minutes, until berries are thawed. Toast waffles and top with warm blueberry syrup. Sprinkle with pecans.
Spinach & Bacon Omelet
- 1 egg plus 2 egg whites
- 2 slices cooked turkey bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup baby spinach
- Cooking spray
- 1 slice whole-grain toast
- 1 teaspoon butter
Whisk together eggs, bacon and spinach. Coat a skillet with cooking spray; cook egg mixture and serve with toast and butter.
Pumpkin & Granola Parfait
- 1 container (6 ounces) plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin-pie spice
- 1 whole-grain crunchy granola bar, crumbled
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
Mix together yogurt, honey, and pumpkin-pie spice. In a bowl, layer yogurt mixture, granola-bar crumbs, and pumpkin.
Bagel & Cream Cheese with Tomato
- 1 small (3-ounce) whole-grain bagel
- 2 tablespoons low-fat cream cheese
- 2 large slices tomato
- Salt and pepper to taste
Toast bagel halves and spread with cream cheese. Top each side with a slice of tomato and season with salt and pepper.
Peanut Butter & Banana Pancakes
- 1/2 small banana, chopped
- 2 teaspoons peanut butter
- 1/3 cup prepared whole-grain pancake batter
- 1 teaspoon honey
Add banana and peanut butter to batter. Cook pancakes and serve with honey drizzled on top.
Healthy Breakfast Takeout
Oatmeal with brown sugar and nuts
Tall black coffee
From Dunkin' Donuts
Egg White Turkey Sausage Flatbread Sandwich
Coffee with skim milk
You are here
The Lose 10 Pounds in 30 Days Diet: Low-Calorie Breakfast Recipes
Yep, you can eat waffles and bagels and still lose weight! Begin your day with these healthy, low-calorie breakfasts, and then eat healthy for the rest of the day with the lunch and dinner recipes in this diet for a total of 1,500 calories a day.