Better-for-You Fast-Food Breakfast Choices
- Loaded Breakfast Burrito: 780 calories, 51g fat, 20g saturated fat, 1,620mg sodium, 38g carbs, 2g fiber, 40g protein.
- Monster Biscuit: 710 calories, 51g fat, 17g saturated fat, 2,250mg sodium, 37g carbs, 0g fiber, 24g protein.
- Big Country Breakfast Platter - Breaded Pork Chop: 1,220 calories, 68g fat, 13g saturated fat, 2,230mg sodium, 102g carbs, 4g fiber, 48g protein.
- Loaded Omelet: 270 calories, 21g fat, 9g saturated fat, 620mg sodium, 2g carbs, 0g fiber, 16g protein.
- Frisco Breakfast Sandwich: 420 calories, 20g fat, 7g saturated fat, 1,340mg sodium, 37g carbs, 2g fiber, 24g protein.
- Egg Biscuit: 450 calories, 29g fat, 6g saturated fat, 940mg sodium, 35g carbs, 0g fiber, 11g protein.
Fit Tip: Avoid the "Big Country Breakfast Platters" -- they're super-high in fat and calories, from 970 to 1,220, plus more than 2,000mg of sodium. Hardee's is not very "health" friendly, but if you're stuck, your best bet is probably the Loaded Omelet.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.