Holiday Party Guide: Eat, Drink, and Still Be Slim
Yes, You Can Have Dessert!
Dessert's gotten such a bad rep, but no longer. Eat up!
- Apple pie (1/8 of a 9-inch pie): 411 calories, 19g fat (5g saturated)
- Pumpkin pie (1/8 of a 9-inch pie): 316 calories, 14g fat (5g saturated)
- Carrot cake (one 3-inch square): 250 calories, 11g fat (3g saturated)
- Gingerbread (one 2-by-3-inch slice): 263 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated)
- Shortbread cookies (2 cookies): 160 calories, 8g fat (2g saturated)
- Chocolate chip cookies (3 cookies): 234 calories, 14g fat (7g saturated)
- Dark-chocolate-dipped strawberries (4 berries): 166 calories, 9g fat (0g saturated)
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.