Chili's Lime-Grilled Shrimp Caesar Salad
Pages in this Story:
- Bite It: Shrimp Caesar Salad
- Fight It: Chili's Lime-Grilled Shrimp Caesar Salad
Bite It: Shrimp Caesar Salad
Caesar salads are deceiving. In fact, they often contain hundreds more calories than you'd expect, thanks to oily croutons and ridiculously fatty dressing. However, if you opt to make yours at home and use light or fat-free ingredients, you can enjoy your caesar, guilt-free! Hungry-Girl.com has tossed together a recipe for an awesome Lime-Grilled Shrimp Caesar Salad. Check out our shrimp-tastic caesar substitute and you'll never again be tempted to order one at Chili's. Wheeee!Ingredients
- 3 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. shredded parmesan cheese, reduced fat
- 4 oz. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. low-cal caesar dressing
Combine lime juice and garlic in a small bowl. Add shrimp, stir well, and marinate for 15 minutes. Spray a pan with nonstick cooking spray and add shrimp with the marinade. Saute until just pink, about 3 minutes. Set aside. Place lettuce on large plate. Top with shrimp, dressing, and parmesan cheese. Enjoy!
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.