6 Quick! Delicious One-Dish Dinners
Skillet Turkey Parmesan
Start to finish: 12 minutes
Makes: 4 servings
- 4 turkey cutlets (4 ounces each), flattened
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups cooked whole wheat rotini
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Place over medium heat. Add cutlets; cook until golden brown on bottom, 2 minutes. Turn cutlets over and season with salt and pepper. Heat until cooked through, about 3 minutes.
Reduce heat to low. Add marinara sauce. Sprinkle cheeses over cutlets; simmer, covered, until cheeses are melted, about 2 minutes. Serve with pasta.
Nutrition facts per serving: 293 calories, 38g protein, 27g carbohydrate, 4g fat (2g saturated), 2g fiber
NEXT: Need a good end-of-day wind down?
Originally published in FITNESS magazine, September 2007.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.