6 Quick! Delicious One-Dish Dinners
Chicken Breasts with Mustard-Caper Sauce
Start to finish: 22 minutes
Makes: 6 servings
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken-breast halves (about 2 pounds total)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) chicken broth
- 1/4 cup drained capers
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 1/2 cups cooked hot couscous
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray. Place over medium-high heat. Season chicken on both sides with salt and pepper. Add to skillet; cook each side about 5 to 6 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove and keep warm.
Add broth, capers, rosemary, and thyme to skillet; cook over medium-high heat, scraping up any browned bits from bottom of skillet, for 5 minutes. Remove skillet from heat; stir in the mustard and honey. Pour sauce over chicken and serve with couscous.
Nutrition facts per serving: 314 calories, 40g protein, 31g carbohydrate, 2g fat (1g saturated), 2g fiber
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.