6 Quick! Delicious One-Dish Dinners
Creamy Pesto Tortellini
Start to finish: 33 minutes
Makes: 6 servings
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) frozen or fresh light cheese tortellini (or ravioli)
- 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and cut crosswise into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 small red bell pepper, cored, seeded, and diced
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, cored, seeded and diced
- 1 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 1/4 pound ham, cubed
Cook pasta in a large pot of lightly salted boiling water until al dente. For the last 2 minutes of cooking, add zucchini and peppers. Drain in colander.
Add half-and-half, pesto, and ham to pot. Heat over medium-high heat for 3 minutes. Return pasta and vegetables to pot; toss with sauce to coat. Remove from heat. Let stand for 10 minutes to thicken slightly before serving.
Nutrition facts per serving: 357 calories, 19g protein, 45g carbohydrate, 11g fat (4g saturated), 3g fiber
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.