10 Ingredients, 10 Healthy Dishes
Pages in this Story:
- Ingredient Lists
- Hummus Plate with Broccoli, Cherry Tomatoes, and Whole Wheat Tortillas
- Rotisserie Chicken with Roasted Broccoli and Potatoes
- Twice-Baked Potato with Melted Cheese and Broccoli
- Spinach Salad with Cheddar Cheese and Tomato
- Egg and Chicken Salad Wrap
- Chickpea Soup with Spinach and Tomato
- Broiled Salmon Fillets with Hummus Sauce
- Salmon, Spinach, and Cheddar Omelet
- Salmon Nicoise Salad
- Open-Faced "Pizza" with Cheddar Cheese, Roasted Cherry Tomatoes, and Chicken
Chickpea Soup with Spinach and TomatoChickpea Soup with Spinach and Tomato
Makes 4 servings
2 cups baby spinach
2 cups cherry tomatoes, finely chopped
2 cups prepared hummus
Freshly squeezed juice of 1/2 lemon (1 1/2 tablespoons)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In a medium pot over medium-high heat, bring 2 1/4 cups water to a boil.
- Add the tomatoes; simmer for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the spinach and cook until wilted.
- Stir in the hummus and cook until heated through.
- Season with lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
Nutrition facts per serving: 228 calories, 11g protein, 23g carbohydrate, 12g fat (2g saturated), 9g fiber
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.