10 Ingredients, 10 Healthy Dishes
Pages in this Story:
- Ingredient Lists
- Hummus Plate with Broccoli, Cherry Tomatoes, and Whole Wheat Tortillas
- Rotisserie Chicken with Roasted Broccoli and Potatoes
- Twice-Baked Potato with Melted Cheese and Broccoli
- Spinach Salad with Cheddar Cheese and Tomato
- Egg and Chicken Salad Wrap
- Chickpea Soup with Spinach and Tomato
- Broiled Salmon Fillets with Hummus Sauce
- Salmon, Spinach, and Cheddar Omelet
- Salmon Nicoise Salad
- Open-Faced "Pizza" with Cheddar Cheese, Roasted Cherry Tomatoes, and Chicken
Twice-Baked Potato with Melted Cheese and BroccoliTwice-Baked Potato with Melted Cheese and Broccoli
Makes 4 servings
2 medium baking potatoes, halved lengthwise and baked
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 cup steamed broccoli florets
1/2 cup grated reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Put the potatoes cut side up on a baking sheet; use a knife to cross-hatch the potato flesh.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top each half with broccoli and cheese.
- Place in the oven and bake until the cheese is melted and golden, about 10 minutes.
Nutrition facts per serving: 124 calories, 6g protein, 18g carbohydrate, 3g fat (2g saturated), 2g fiber
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)