10 Ingredients, 10 Healthy Dishes
Pages in this Story:
- Ingredient Lists
- Hummus Plate with Broccoli, Cherry Tomatoes, and Whole Wheat Tortillas
- Rotisserie Chicken with Roasted Broccoli and Potatoes
- Twice-Baked Potato with Melted Cheese and Broccoli
- Spinach Salad with Cheddar Cheese and Tomato
- Egg and Chicken Salad Wrap
- Chickpea Soup with Spinach and Tomato
- Broiled Salmon Fillets with Hummus Sauce
- Salmon, Spinach, and Cheddar Omelet
- Salmon Nicoise Salad
- Open-Faced "Pizza" with Cheddar Cheese, Roasted Cherry Tomatoes, and Chicken
Rotisserie Chicken with Roasted Broccoli and PotatoesRotisserie Chicken With Roasted Broccoli and Potatoes
Makes 4 servings
2 medium potatoes, cut into 1-1/2-inch chunks
2 cups broccoli florets
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon kosher salt
Freshly ground black pepper
4 (6-ounce) pieces rotisserie chicken, breast or legs
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toss the potatoes and broccoli with the oil; add salt and pepper.
- Spread the vegetables on a baking sheet.
- Roast, tossing once halfway through, until potatoes are tender and golden, about 25 minutes.
- Serve the vegetables topped with the pieces of chicken.
Nutrition facts per serving: 443 calories, 36g protein, 20g carbohydrate, 24g fat (6g saturated), 3g fiber
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)