10 Ingredients, 10 Healthy Dishes
Pages in this Story:
- Ingredient Lists
- Hummus Plate with Broccoli, Cherry Tomatoes, and Whole Wheat Tortillas
- Rotisserie Chicken with Roasted Broccoli and Potatoes
- Twice-Baked Potato with Melted Cheese and Broccoli
- Spinach Salad with Cheddar Cheese and Tomato
- Egg and Chicken Salad Wrap
- Chickpea Soup with Spinach and Tomato
- Broiled Salmon Fillets with Hummus Sauce
- Salmon, Spinach, and Cheddar Omelet
- Salmon Nicoise Salad
- Open-Faced "Pizza" with Cheddar Cheese, Roasted Cherry Tomatoes, and Chicken
Hummus Plate with Broccoli, Cherry Tomatoes, and Whole Wheat TortillasHummus Plate with Broccoli, Cherry Tomatoes, and Whole Wheat Tortillas
Makes 4 servings
1/2 head broccoli (about 2 cups), cut into bite-size florets
1 cup cherry tomatoes
2 (12-inch) whole wheat tortillas, cut into wedges
1 cup prepared hummus
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Add the broccoli and cook for 1 minute. Drain and rinse under cold water to cool.
- Arrange the broccoli, tomatoes, and tortilla wedges on a plate.
- Serve with the hummus for dipping.
Nutrition facts per serving: 243 calories, 11g protein, 46g carbohydrate, 7g fat (1g saturated), 8g fiber
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.