10 Ingredients, 10 Healthy Dishes
Pages in this Story:
- Ingredient Lists
- Hummus Plate with Broccoli, Cherry Tomatoes, and Whole Wheat Tortillas
- Rotisserie Chicken with Roasted Broccoli and Potatoes
- Twice-Baked Potato with Melted Cheese and Broccoli
- Spinach Salad with Cheddar Cheese and Tomato
- Egg and Chicken Salad Wrap
- Chickpea Soup with Spinach and Tomato
- Broiled Salmon Fillets with Hummus Sauce
- Salmon, Spinach, and Cheddar Omelet
- Salmon Nicoise Salad
- Open-Faced "Pizza" with Cheddar Cheese, Roasted Cherry Tomatoes, and Chicken
Salmon Nicoise SaladSalmon Nicoise Salad
Makes 4 servings
2 medium potatoes
1 cup steamed broccoli florets, chopped
1 cup cherry tomatoes
4 ounces cooked salmon, flaked
2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
Freshly ground black pepper
- Place the potatoes in a medium saucepan with enough cold water to cover them by 1 inch.
- Bring to a boil; cook until fork-tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Drain and let cool.
- Slice potatoes into bite-size chunks and place in a bowl; combine with the remaining ingredients.
- Toss well and serve.
Nutrition facts per serving: 286 calories, 14g protein, 23g carbohydrate, 16g fat (3g saturated), 4g fiber
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)