10 Easy, Healthy Recipes -- Only 10 Ingredients Needed!
Pages in this Story:
- Ingredients List
- Cheddar-Spinach Quesadillas
- Chicken and Potato Hash with Fried Eggs
- Deviled Eggs with Hummus
- Sauteed Broccoli and Spinach
- Seared Salmon with Cherry Tomato Sauce
- Broccoli and Cheddar Soup
- Salmon and Spinach Salad with Hard-Boiled Egg
- Sauteed Broccoli with Poached Eggs
- Hummus, Spinach, and Tomato Wrap
- Chicken, Spinach, and Cherry Tomato Salad
Deviled Eggs with Hummus
Makes: 4 servings
6 hard-boiled eggs
1/4 cup prepared hummus
2 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice, or to taste
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
Freshly ground black pepper
- Peel the eggs and slice in half lengthwise.
- Remove the yolks and place them in a bowl.
- Mash the yolks with a fork.
- Add the hummus, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Combine well with the fork.
- Fill the center of each egg white half with some of the yolk mixture.
Nutrition facts per serving: 143 calories, 11g protein, 3g carbohydrate, 9g fat (3g saturated), 1g fiber
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.