10 Easy, Healthy Recipes -- Only 10 Ingredients Needed!
Pages in this Story:
- Ingredients List
- Cheddar-Spinach Quesadillas
- Chicken and Potato Hash with Fried Eggs
- Deviled Eggs with Hummus
- Sauteed Broccoli and Spinach
- Seared Salmon with Cherry Tomato Sauce
- Broccoli and Cheddar Soup
- Salmon and Spinach Salad with Hard-Boiled Egg
- Sauteed Broccoli with Poached Eggs
- Hummus, Spinach, and Tomato Wrap
- Chicken, Spinach, and Cherry Tomato Salad
Makes: 4 servings
4 (12-inch) whole wheat tortillas
1 1/2 cups grated reduced fat cheddar cheese (about 6 ounces)
1 cup baby spinach leaves
1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Pinch red pepper flakes, optional
- Preheat the broiler.
- Place an oven rack at least 4 inches from the heat.
- Arrange 2 tortillas side by side on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle half the cheese over the tortillas.
- Top with the spinach leaves, then the remaining cheese.
- Season with black pepper and red pepper flakes.
- Cover with the remaining 2 tortillas.
- Broil until the cheese is melted and the tortilla is lightly toasted, 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
Nutrition facts per serving: 352 calories, 22g protein, 69g carbohydrate, 8g fat (5g saturated), 7g fiber
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)