10 Easy, Healthy Recipes -- Only 10 Ingredients Needed!
Pages in this Story:
- Ingredients List
- Cheddar-Spinach Quesadillas
- Chicken and Potato Hash with Fried Eggs
- Deviled Eggs with Hummus
- Sauteed Broccoli and Spinach
- Seared Salmon with Cherry Tomato Sauce
- Broccoli and Cheddar Soup
- Salmon and Spinach Salad with Hard-Boiled Egg
- Sauteed Broccoli with Poached Eggs
- Hummus, Spinach, and Tomato Wrap
- Chicken, Spinach, and Cherry Tomato Salad
Chicken, Spinach, and Cherry Tomato Salad
Makes: 4 servings
5 cups baby spinach leaves
2 cups chopped chicken pieces
1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
Freshly ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Toss well to combine and serve.
Nutrition facts per serving: 219 calories, 21g protein, 6g carbohydrate, 12g fat (2g saturated), 2g fiber
Originally published on FitnessMagazine.com, June 2007.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)