10 Easy, Healthy Recipes -- Only 10 Ingredients Needed!
Pages in this Story:
- Ingredients List
- Cheddar-Spinach Quesadillas
- Chicken and Potato Hash with Fried Eggs
- Deviled Eggs with Hummus
- Sauteed Broccoli and Spinach
- Seared Salmon with Cherry Tomato Sauce
- Broccoli and Cheddar Soup
- Salmon and Spinach Salad with Hard-Boiled Egg
- Sauteed Broccoli with Poached Eggs
- Hummus, Spinach, and Tomato Wrap
- Chicken, Spinach, and Cherry Tomato Salad
Hummus, Spinach, and Tomato Wrap
Makes: 4 servings
4 (12-inch) whole wheat tortillas
2 cups prepared hummus
2 cups cherry tomatoes, finely chopped
2 cups baby spinach leaves
Freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the tortillas, covered with a paper towel, in the microwave for 30 seconds, or until warm.
- Spread 1/4 cup of hummus over the bottom end of each tortilla.
- Top with 1/4 cup of tomatoes and 1/4 cup of spinach leaves.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Tuck in the right and left sides of the tortilla, and roll it over the filling away from you.
- Slice in half horizontally, and place seam side down on a serving plate.
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
Nutrition facts per serving: 470 calories, 21g protein, 89g carbohydrate, 14g fat (2g saturated), 15g fiber
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.