Easy, Healthy Recipes from The 5-Factor Diet
PizzaPink Pizza 5 Core Ingredients
- 4 large whole-grain or whole wheat tortillas
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup nonfat ricotta cheese
- 1 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 3/4 cup shredded nonfat mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Place the tortillas on a baking sheet and bake for 2 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- Ladle half of the tomato sauce over the tortillas and spread with the ricotta cheese. Ladle on the remaining tomato sauce and sprinkle with sun-dried tomatoes and shredded mozzarella.
- Bake until the cheese is melted.
- To serve: Cut the pizzas into slices and serve immediately.
Nutrition facts per serving: 407 calories, 34g protein, 66g carbohydrate, 2g fat (0.5g saturated), 29g fiber.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)