6 Healthy Recipes in 35 Minutes or Less
Fast: Roast Beef Sandwiches with Horseradish Slaw
Start to finish: 15 minutes
Makes: 4 servings
- 1/3 cup light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup packaged shredded broccoli
- 8 ounces thinly sliced cooked roast beef
- 8 slices sourdough bread, toasted
In a medium bowl, combine sour cream, chives, mustard, horseradish, sugar, and salt. Add shredded broccoli; toss to coat. Divide roast beef onto four slices of bread. Top with broccoli mixture, then with remaining bread slices.
Nutrition facts per serving:
6g fat (2g saturated)
Originally published in FITNESS magazine, October 2007.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)