6 Healthy Recipes in 35 Minutes or Less
Fast: Cobb Salad Wraps
Start to finish: 20 minutes
Makes: 4 servings
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat blue cheese or ranch salad dressing
- 4 8- to 10-inch whole wheat or tomato-flavored flour tortillas
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves
- 4 slices lean bacon, cooked
- 4 scallions, cut into thin strips
- 2 Roma tomatoes, seeded and cut into thin wedges
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken breast
Spread salad dressing on one side of each tortilla. Top with lettuce, bacon, scallion, tomato, cheese, and shredded chicken. Roll tightly and serve.
Nutrition facts per serving:
11g fat (4g saturated)
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.