SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat the broiler. Cook couscous according to package directions.
2. Toast almonds in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring often, until lightly golden, about 3 minutes; set aside.
3. Brush fish fillets with 1 teaspoon oil and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt. Arrange on a foil-lined broiler pan and broil 6 to 8 minutes or until fish just flakes.
4. While fish is broiling, pulse bread crumbs and 2 tablespoons almonds in a food processor to make medium-size crumbs. Add roasted peppers and vinegar and process until smooth. Pour into a small bowl.
5. Wipe skillet clean and heat over medium-low heat. Add remaining oil and garlic; saute 1 minute or until just fragrant. Stir in paprika. Add garlic to roasted pepper mixture with remaining salt; stir well to combine. Combine couscous with mint and remaining almonds and divide among four plates. Top with fish and sauce.